Caren Rettie is a highly qualified teacher of languages. She has been teaching languages for 25 years and is especially experienced in teaching English courses for adults.
She employs accelerated teaching methods and neuro-linguistic techniques to ensure you make fast progress. These methods promote long-term learning, so you will not forget what you learn. Caren adapts the content, style and pace of her teaching to your ability and needs, allowing you to improve most effectively. With teaching each morning, English conversation during the day and at mealtimes, you will benefit from the total immersion in English.
- 25 years' teaching experience including 12 years as Head of Languages at Kensington & Chelsea College, London
- Teacher of 1-to-1 English homestay courses in her private house since 2003
- Trainer of language teachers
- Competence Assessor and Internal Verifier
- NLP practitioner and trainer www.appletreeNLP.co.uk
- Trained in Accelerated Learning Skills
- Examiner for Oxford, Cambridge and RSA language courses and City & Guilds
Member of the International NLP Trainers Association